Trip Summary and Itinerary Map
- Return charter flights P. Arenas/ King George Island, South Shetlands
- Limited to only a small group
- Guided sightseeing & a zodiac excursion in Antarctica
- Opportunity to experience a penguin colony & glacier
Landmarks visited on Day trip to Antarctica
At your arrival to Punta Arenas we will be provide the transfer from the airport to the hotel with 4 nights of accommodations included in the package, based in single or double room with half board included per person.
At the hotel reception you will receive an envelope with all the information about the briefing and an address of our office. In this briefing you will have the chance to share with the other participants of this program and you will enjoy a welcome cocktail specially pre-pared for the group.
Day Tour in Antarctica
A transfer will pick you up from hotel to Punta Arenas airport to board Dap plane with destination to King George Island (Antarctica).
At your arrival you will be welcomed by our ant-arctic-expert tour guides who will take you on a tour visiting different areas of the island like Villa Las Estrellas (first settlement inhabited by civilians), Orthodox Russian Church (At Bellingshausen Station), navigation on a zodiac boat to Ardley Island to visit some penguin colonies (Gentoo, Chinstrap and Adelie) and navigation around Collins glacier.
The return to Punta Arenas will be after a 5-hours tour (weather permitting) and at your arrival the trans-fer will take you back to the hotel.
Prices, Departures and Inclusions
Prices per person. Embarkation fee included.
This trip can run as a group trip, with prices starting from $5,500 per person for a complete group. If you are looking to join a group or you are a solo traveller we will help to form likeminded groups of travellers. Please let us know your travel plans.
The trip can also run on a private basis to fit around your plans. Departures may be tailored and can be set up on a date of your choice. Please note that there is a higher price for smaller groups. Please enquire for further details.
IMPORTANT: All Antarctica activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Airport/ hotel transfers as indicated
- Hotel accommodation in P. Arenas
- Pre-departure briefing & cocktail
- Charter flight to King George Island, return
- Approx. 5 hours guided tour
- Zodiac cruise in Antarctica
- Meals on half board basis
- Port taxes & any entry fees to landing sites
- Parka jackets are not provided
- Any flights to/ from Punta Arenas
- Any additional land services, including meals
- Visa, passport & any vaccination expenses
- Personal Travel insurance