Why we like the MS Adventurer
- The ship’s generous proportions means all 140 passengers have plenty of space
- Carries one of the highest ice class ratings (Lloyds A1s) and is fully compliant with the new Polar Code
- Very spacious cabins, far more generous than most polar ships - from 250 sq feet (22m) - 474 sq feet (44m)
- Large observation lounges and a choice of two dining rooms all offer panoramic views
- A well-equipped gym, spa, sauna and steam room are popular
- Modern stabilising unit ensures a more comfortable ride in the Southern Ocean
Voyages aboard MS Adventurer
Ross Sea Discovery: In Scott & Shackleton's Footsteps
Embark on this 30-day epic voyage to The Ross Sea, the 'Heart of Antarctica', experiencing the immensity of the Ross Ice Shelf and remoteness of this little-visited region. Includes privileged visits to Scott's and Shackleton's historic huts and research bases…
- 30 Days
Photos of MS Adventurer
- Located on deck 6 and includes the comfort of a sectional lounge with matching club chairs, a large desk, expansive soft close cabinetry, washroom facilities including both a shower & bathtub.
- Sleeping quarters feature the option for either a double or two single configured beds with upgraded linen/ pillows.
- These cabins offer ample space 475 sq ft/44 sq m
- Located on deck 6 and includes the comfort of a sectional lounge a large desk, expansive soft close cabinetry, washroom facilities including both a shower & bathtub.
- Sleeping quarters feature the option for either a double or two single configured beds with upgraded linen/ pillows
- These cabins cabins offer ample space 237 sq ft/22 sq m
- Located on deck 3 these cabins feature the option for a double or two single configured beds and a convertible sofa lounge to a lower berth.
- A sectional lounge is placed by the portholes, writing desk/ chair, ample storage and private washroom facilities.
- These cabins are spacious and well appointed.
Find Your Antarctic Ship
Choosing the right ship is crucial, given the amount of time you'll spend on board. Swoop is experienced at helping match our customers to exactly the right ship.
Ready to plan your Antarctic adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.