Why we like Seaventure
- With the highest ice-class rating available (1A Super) she’s very capable and safe
- Her speedy average cruising speed of 14.5 knots means less time at sea and more time exploring
- Capped at only 139 guests, even though she's got capacity for 160, means there's plenty of space
- Large picture windows in the dining room mean you can enjoy spectacular Antarctic views while you eat
- A state-of-the-art stabilising system ensures comfort in open water
- The sauna is a popular place after a day out on the ice. Plus fitness centre and heated pool
- A dedicated laboratory for Citizen Science, a first among Antarctic ships
- All-inclusive drinks and 2 hotel nights in Ushuaia included in the price
Photos of Seaventure
Voyages aboard Seaventure
Travelling on board one of Antarctica’s few truly luxury vessels, explore the highlights of the peninsula while travelling in 5* comfort. Spacious suites, first class cuisine and optional adventure activities all help create this ideal marriage of comfort and adventure.…
- 11-14 Days
For an unparalleled Polar Circle experience spending 8 full days in Antarctica, choose this February departure. Head south when penguin and whale activity is at its peak, accompanied by a highly experienced team. This elegant 110 passenger ship combines real…
- 15 Days
Looking for an Antarctic adventure without compromising on comfort and service? Look no further. Benefitting from a $10 million refurbishment, this stylish 110-passenger ship, with its cavernous suites, fine dining and compelling itinerary, offers a very polished Southern Ocean adventure,…
- 20 Days
The vessel has 84 outside cabins (no interior staterooms) including 18 with balconies.
Two of the staterooms on Deck 4 have a fully accessible layout and equipment.
All passenger cabins and public areas offer Wi-Fi internet access.
- 24m² / 258ft²
- Spacious and comfortable sleeping and living areas
- Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and integrated shower, bathrobe, hairdryer, spacious wardrobe, safe and alarm clock
- Adjustable air conditioning, Wi-Fi, flat-screen television, DVD player and satellite telephone
- All expert presentations, navigation charts and the forward-view camera are broadcast live in every cabin
Onboard Communication & Facilities
There are four public-use computers for you to surf the internet on Deck 4. There is also Wi-Fi access in all cabins and public areas, which you can use with your own mobile device or a rented laptop (limited number available). Internet usage is subject to a fee and will be charged via your on-board account.
Onboard communication services depends on satellites and cannot always be guaranteed due to the weather and the ship’s position, in particular in extremely southerly cruising areas. All services may be sporadically available on a daily basis due to satellite positioning.