Why We Like This Ship
- An intimate onboard and off-ship expedition experience - capacity for just 126 guests
- Onboard stability and sailing comfort improved using X-bow technology that helps cut through choppy waters
- 69 cabins, 75% of which have a private balcony, including 12 dedicated solo occupancy rooms
- Thoughtfully designed, innovative social and wellness areas with daily stretch classes available in the panoramic yoga studio
- Interactive chart room allows you to follow the ship's progress
- Two unique outdoor sleeping 'igloos' on deck offer a glamping experience like no other
- Large fleet of kayaks allows all guests to try out the unique sensation of paddling in icy waters
Photos of National Geographic Resolution
Voyages aboard National Geographic Resolution
4.5 out of 5
Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
Travelling aboard a state-of-the-art small ship and accompanied by unparalleled onboard expertise, expeditionary cruising doesn’t get much better. Regular departures throughout the season and a choice of three outstanding ships renowned for their comfort, enhanced safety features and spirit of…
- 14 Days
Uniquely focused on extensive exploration of South Georgia and the Falkland Islands, without heading further south to Antarctica. Spend 8 full days exploring these bountiful sub-Antarctic Islands, brimming with both wildlife and history. Limited to spring and late summer…
- 19 Days
Devised by a team with 50 years of polar expedition experience, from the balance of the time exploring each location, to the wealth of onboard expertise and thoughtfully designed expedition ships, this trip has a real ‘pedigree’. Explore with the…
- 24 Days
The ship has 69 cabins in total, all en suite. All can be configured as either a double or twin beds. Of the 56 standard cabins, 40 benefit from an exterior balcony-style area (including 12 dedicated solo occupancy cabins). All of the 13 larger suites also enjoy a balcony. Balcony cabins feature floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and even a hammock, though you may need to wrap up in thermals to try it!
Single & Premium Single
- 140ft² / 13m²
- Quick access to outdoor viewing area / bow observation deck
- Large sliding doors onto balcony
- Single bed & desk area
Please note there is a price differential between these two solo cabin categories
Single Category A Solo (SA) is on the Main Deck
Premium Single Category B Solo (SB) is on the Lounge Deck
Ready to plan your Antarctic adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.