Why we like the Greg Mortimer
- The first expedition ship to pioneer the groundbreaking X-BOW technology, it will pierce waves making for a smoother overall voyage
- We love the fact that in spite of being crammed with technology, this small ship only carries a maximum of 120 passengers, ensuring everyone can land together
- 80% of the cabins benefit from having outer balconies and all are spaciously proportioned, ranging from 180 - 385 square feet
- A panoramic observation deck with floor to ceiling windows and spacious outer decks means you’ll never miss out on the action wherever you are on the ship
- For active travellers, optional activities are available: kayaking, camping, snowshoeing, scuba diving & polar snorkelling
Watch our Video Tour of Greg Mortimer
Photos of Greg Mortimer
Voyages aboard Greg Mortimer
Explore the White Continent onboard one of the newest additions to the Polar fleet, a state-of-the-art expedition vessel combining adventure with comfort. Limited to only 126 passengers, there’s also a wide range of optional adventure activities on this classic Antarctic…
- 12-13 Days
Spend 6 full days exploring Antarctica with the Polar Circle at 66 degrees south as your most southerly objective, on board one of the most exciting new vessels. Limited to only 132 passengers with spacious cabins, state-of-the-art technology and optional…
- 12-15 Days
This voyage stands out by visiting the Antarctic Peninsula first and keeping the wonders of South Georgia for the second half. Plus you’ll be travelling on board one of the most exciting new Polar ships with only 120 guests, spacious…
- 20-22 Days
The combination of a state-of-the-art ship, time-saving flights over the Drake Passage avoiding days at sea, well appointed cabins and exciting optional adventure activities makes this trip pretty irresistible. Includes many of the Antarctic Peninsula's key…
- 11-12 Days
What our customers think
The service from Swoop was great. You were open with us and explained how this particular cruise would work. After talking to others on the cruise, we felt we were better informed about the details.
Travis & Kalli Walthall United States Of America December 2017
The tips and advice from Swoop that was sent electronically helped a lot.
Liz Chon Greece December 2018
Traversing the Lemaire Channel on a clear, blue, calm day with mirror-like reflections of snowy peaks in the water was stunning.
Elizabeth Hess United States Of America December 2018
Everything was processed in an extremely quick and efficient way, nothing could have been better. With no doubts, we would use Swoop's services again.
Nora & Zoltan Patsenker Switzerland November 2018
I'm thrilled that I booked with Swoop. They gave me lots of information on the ship. During the trip, I was surprised at how skilled the crew was to adapt to new contingency plans due to changing weather.
Dennis Roy United States Of America February 2019
Every day is different and amazing in a new way. Shocked at how much there is to see and do, I never wanted to leave.
Deirdre Clute United States Of America March 2017
I love zodiacs so I was very happy we had them. The icebergs, especially the black icebergs were remarkable in every way. The wildlife was good, especially the Humpbacks, Minke and the Chinstraps.
Jane Alexander United States Of America February 2019
Booking with Swoop was a pleasure. The guidance was sound and the responsiveness excellent. I will recommend Swoop again.
Carla & Ross MacHattie Canada December 2017
*Note that the above measurements are approximate averages and exact cabin size can vary
- Located on Deck 4
- Cabin and balcony combined size of 36 sqm
- Private balcony, ensuite and lounge
- Located on Deck 4 and on Deck 6
- Cabin and balcony combined sized of 21 - 31 sqm
- Private balcony, ensuite
- Located on Deck 3
- Cabin size of 15 - 23 sqm
- Porthole, en suite
- Located on Deck 3
- Cabin size of 22 sqm
- Porthole, en suite
Onboard Communications & Facilities
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
- WiFi - per cabin USD $250 (access for up to three devices)