Why we like the Ocean Endeavour
- Generous deck space and advanced navigation equipment
- Originally built for 450 passengers and now capped at just 199
- Choice of two restaurants
- Newly built saunas, spa facilities & dedicated Wellness cafe with juice bar
- Complimentary parka jacket and Wellington boot loan for the duration of the voyage
- One of the widest choices of adventure activities of any Antarctic ships
Watch our Video Tour of the Ocean Endeavour
What our customers think
The expedition staff were just amazing, all specialists in their fields often coming to join us at the table where we enjoyed getting to know them. A real treat.
Lucien & Marie-Eve South Africa January 2018
The ship was luxurious and the food, drink and service of an extremely high quality. The staff supporting trips from the ship were of a high calibre and the lecturers well informed. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone.
Jennifer UK November 2017
The crew and staff were outstanding, and the expedition staff provided excellent lectures. Everyone always engaged with guests at meals and daily meetings. We could not be happier with how the trip was supported.
Ryan Massachusetts November 2016
I was not expecting such a lovely ship! It was lovely in ALL ways. The cleanliness, the decor, the amenities, the food, and most of all, the crew - all outstanding. The captain did his job expertly and went way over and beyond the call of duty making sure we saw as much wildlife as possible.
Arvat Virginia January 2017
I was on the Ocean Endeavour, a fantastic ship. It really was gourmet food 4 times a day. The staff all knew my name (I don't know how). I would recommend this trip to any one wanting to see the 7th continent.
Bob California November 2017
It was really fabulous and we all had a wonderful time. Well organised, safe with some really terrific lectures. The Ocean Endeavour was really well fitted out.
Robert & Family USA January 2016
Ocean Endeavour was very comfortable. Our cabin was nice and clean with ample storage place. The meals were excellent - very nice selections of food and wine. The quality of the food exceeded expectations.
Avivit Georgia February 2017
I had a great stay aboard the Ocean Endeavor. I would recommend this trip to anyone who likes a bit of adventure and who likes to explore the world.
Yevgeny Rhode Island November 2016
Voyages aboard Ocean Endeavour
Voyage south in Shackleton’s footsteps, exploring the highlights of the Southern Ocean as part of this ‘classic’ 20-day adventure. A well-balanced itinerary and the choice between 3 well-appointed expedition ships (capacity 128-199 guests) really marks this trip out. Plus, you…
Photos of Ocean Endeavour
Top Deck Twin
- Double bed for good sleep
- Two large windows for superior views
- Located on the deck 8
- Slightly smaller than the Superior Twin below
Onboard Communications & Facilities
If you wish to stay in touch, even in Antarctica, you can choose from the options below:
- Internet & WiFi: available as a pre-paid PIN card that grants access to WiFi spots found in the public spaces and cabins with a more limited connection. Generally, 100mb cards cost about $100.
- Satellite phone card: available as a pre-paid PIN card. Expect costs of about $0.25/minute when calling to the USA.
- Ship-based email: available for a nominal fee of about $30 (text-based email)
- Mail:it is possible to send mail from the ship
Please note that this is only for light data traffic and that the above prices are only approximate. You can use your own device and connect it to WiFi. The ship is reachable via e-mail or phone. Final prices for these additional services will be posted onboard the ship.
Other facilities include:
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)