Why We Like This Ship
- A maximum of only 50 passengers allows for greater spontaneity and makes the whole experience very special
- One of the last few small expeditionary ships operating in Antarctica
- Refurbished in 2012, with homely accommodation - the luxury is the destination itself
- Her highly experienced Russian crew enjoy sharing their knowledge and practising their English, alongside an international team of very capable expeditionary staff
Voyages aboard Spirit of Enderby
Special Offers:Swoop has access to the widest range of offers and can help you find the right trip, cabin, & price.
Embark on this 28-day epic voyage to The Ross Sea, the 'Heart of Antarctica', experiencing the immensity of the Ross Ice Shelf and remoteness of this little-visited region. Includes privileged visits to Scott's and Shackleton's historic huts and research bases…
- 28 Days
Onboard Communications & Facilities
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
Please contact us for details about onboard communications.
What our customers think of Spirit of Enderby
Enjoyed being on the ship. Cabin was comfortable and food excellent. Happy to go on the ship again. Read the full review
Travelled: January 2020
Graeme Bradburn - Australia
Our staff and the crew on the ship were absolutely 'top-notch'. The accommodation aboard the Spirit of Enderby was just right. Read the full review
Travelled: February 2019
Sarah Ross - United States Of America
Find Your Antarctic Ship
Choosing the right ship is crucial, given the amount of time you'll spend on board. Swoop is experienced at helping match our customers to exactly the right ship.
Ready to plan your Antarctic adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.