Why We Like This Ship
- A maximum of only 50 passengers allows for greater spontaneity and makes the whole experience very special
- One of the last few small expeditionary ships operating in Antarctica
- Refurbished in 2012, with homely accommodation - the luxury is the destination itself
- Her highly experienced Russian crew enjoy sharing their knowledge and practising their English, alongside an international team of very capable expeditionary staff
Voyages aboard Spirit of Enderby
Embark on this 30-day epic voyage to The Ross Sea, the 'Heart of Antarctica', experiencing the immensity of the Ross Ice Shelf and remoteness of this little-visited region. Includes privileged visits to Scott's and Shackleton's historic huts and research bases…
Onboard Communications & Facilities
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
Please contact us for details about onboard communications.
What our customers think
Our staff and the crew on the ship were absolutely 'top-notch'. The accommodation aboard the Spirit of Enderby was just right.
Sarah Ross United States Of America February 2019