Why We Like This Ship
- A maximum of only 50 passengers allows for greater spontaneity and makes the whole experience very special
- One of the last few small expeditionary ships operating in Antarctica
- Refurbished in 2012, with homely accommodation - the luxury is the destination itself
- Her highly experienced Russian crew enjoy sharing their knowledge and practising their English, alongside an international team of very capable expeditionary staff
Voyages aboard Spirit of Enderby
Ross Sea Discovery: In Scott & Shackleton's Footsteps
Embark on this 30-day epic voyage to The Ross Sea, the 'Heart of Antarctica', experiencing the immensity of the Ross Ice Shelf and remoteness of this little-visited region. Includes privileged visits to Scott's and Shackleton's historic huts and research bases…
- 30 Days
Onboard Communications & Facilities
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
Please contact us for details about onboard communications.
What our customers think
Read More >
Enjoyed being on the ship. Cabin was comfortable and food excellent. Happy to go on the ship again.
Graeme Bradburn Australia January 2020
Read More >
Our staff and the crew on the ship were absolutely 'top-notch'. The accommodation aboard the Spirit of Enderby was just right.
Sarah Ross United States Of America February 2019