Why we like the Ocean Atlantic
- Spotting wildlife and enjoying the ever-changing polar landscape from the observation decks
- Dining room with unreserved seating serving chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snacks included)
- A choice of included and optional activities: zodiac cruising, hiking, snow shoeing and kayaking
- A choice of 8 cabin and suite categories
- Reading or relaxing in the comfortable lounge with a cup of coffee
- Lecture theatre, polar boutique and gym
- Well stocked library with a large collection of polar books, and games
Photos of Ocean Atlantic
Onboard Communications & Facilities
If you wish to stay in touch, even in Antarctica, you can choose from the options below:
- Internet: Connect your personal device from anywhere on the ship
- Satellite phone card: Available for personal calls
Please note that this is only for light data traffic and that the above are both at an additional cost.
Other facilities include:
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)
Find Your Antarctic Ship
Choosing the right ship is crucial, given the amount of time you'll spend on board. Swoop is experienced at helping match our customers to exactly the right ship.
Ready to plan your Antarctic adventure?
We'll spend some time listening to your aspirations, then discuss the kind of experience that might suit you.
Next we'll discuss the options, shortlist the best trips for you and present you our impartial recommendations.
We'll place a 24 hour hold on your preferred option - without obligation - whilst we talk through the details.