Why we like the Ocean Atlantic
- Spotting wildlife and enjoying the ever-changing polar landscape from the observation decks
- Dining room with unreserved seating serving chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snacks included)
- A choice of included and optional activities: zodiac cruising, hiking, snow shoeing and kayaking
- A choice of 8 cabin and suite categories
- Reading or relaxing in the comfortable lounge with a cup of coffee
- Lecture theatre, polar boutique and gym
- Well stocked library with a large collection of polar books, and games
Voyages aboard Ocean Atlantic
Photos of Ocean Atlantic
What our customers think
Seeing the whales and penguins. Seeing and touching the icebergs was also magical. The staff were extremely knowledgeable.
Cornell Slade United States Of America January 2019
The ship was very stable, nice and the food was better than expected. The staff were always professional and helpful. The group was a microcosm of the world with people from all over. 99.9 per cent spoke English and we all got along wonderfully. My roommate was great and the cabin location was perfect for an old guy.
Horace Hayes United States Of America January 2019
Onboard Communications & Facilities
If you wish to stay in touch, even in Antarctica, you can choose from the options below:
- Internet: Connect your personal divide from anywhere on the ship
- Satellite phone card: Available for personal calls
Please note that this is only for light data traffic and that the above are both at an additional cost.
Other facilities include:
- Plugs: European 220V two-round-pinned sockets
- Towels, toiletries and hair dryers
- Laundry service (additional cost)