Which voyages are available in January 2022?
- The Fly & Cruise season is in full swing for those looking to avoid crossing the Drake Passage
- Experience South Georgia, Falklands & Antarctica at the height of summer
- Wide choice of Classic Antarctic Peninsula voyages available
- The first Polar Circle trips head south
- Ross Sea voyages are undertaken
What our customers think
Over the top fabulous trip. The staff was exceptional to a person. Exceeded my expectations and was the correct choice for my goals.
Jean Anne Montana February 2018
If you have never been there, there is no way of preparing for the impact of being there. The untouched, natural beauty, the mighty icebergs, the silliness of the penguins. You will be spending hours just sitting in one spot adoring the view.
Zoltan & Stephen Nemeth Florida January 2018
Loved the whole experience very impressive. For me the highlight was crossing the Antarctic circle. Unbelievable landscapes and wildlife. Love the perfect organization of the excursions and the zodiac rides. Overall a very good experience.
Tony & Penny Mississippi January 2018
Thanks to Swoop for selecting this expedition - no complaints whatsoever. The journey was fantastic. Every day would reveal yet more wonders of the cold continent. Words cannot describe what your eyes see. No camera can capture the experience. You name it we saw it.
Pat & Alex Australia January 2018