Why We Like This Ship
- Generous deck space and advanced navigation equipment
- Originally built for 450 passengers and now capped at just 199
- Choice of two restaurants
- Newly built saunas, spa facilities & dedicated Wellness cafe with juice bar
- Complimentary parka jacket and Wellington boot loan for the duration of the voyage
- One of the widest choices of adventure activities of any Antarctic ships
Photos of Ocean Endeavour
What Our Customers Think
The crew and staff were outstanding, and the expedition staff provided excellent lectures. Everyone always engaged with guests at meals and daily meetings. We could not be happier with how the trip was supported.
Ryan, Massachusetts November 2016
It was really fabulous and we all had a wonderful time. Well organised, safe with some really terrific lectures. The Ocean Endeavour was really well fitted out.
Robert & Family January 2016
I had a great stay aboard the Ocean Endeavor. I would recommend this trip to anyone who likes a bit of adventure and who likes to explore the world.
Yevgeny, Rhode Island November 2016
I was not expecting such a lovely ship! It was lovely in ALL ways. The cleanliness, the decor, the amenities, the food, and most of all, the crew - all outstanding. The captain did his job expertly and went way over and beyond the call of duty making sure we saw as much wildlife as possible.
Arvat, Virginia January 2017
Ocean Endeavour was very comfortable. Our cabin was nice and clean with ample storage place. The meals were excellent - very nice selections of food and wine. The quality of the food exceeded expectations.
Avivit, Georgia February 2017
Voyages aboard Ocean Endeavour
The great strength of this trip is choice - the widest selection of departure dates and optional adventure activities available across four first-rate ice-strengthened ships (108 to 199 guests). Spends a minimum of four full days exploring Antarctica. Enjoy daily…
Sail south to the iconic Polar Circle spending 7 full days exploring the highlights of the Antarctic Peninsula as part of this epic 14-day adventure. Choice of three ice strengthened ships (132 - 199 guests), each ideally suited for expedition…
Voyage south in Shackleton’s footsteps, exploring the highlights of the Southern Ocean as part of this ‘classic’ 20-day adventure. A well-balanced itinerary and the choice between 3 well-appointed expedition ships (capacity 132 - 199 guests) really marks this trip out.…
Top Deck Twin (4)
- Double bed for good sleep
- Two large windows for superior views
- Located on the deck 8
- Slightly smaller than the Superior Twin below
If you wish to stay in touch, even in Antarctica, you can choose from the options below:
- Internet & wifi: available as a pre-paid PIN card that grants access to wifi spots found in the public spaces, but the signal should reach cabins too. Generally 100mb cards cost about $100.
- Satellite phone card: available as a pre-paid PIN card. Expect costs of about $0.25/minute when calling to the USA.
- Ship-based email: available for a nominal fee of about $30 (text-based email)
- Mail: it is possible to send mail from the ship
Please note that this is only for light data traffic and that the above prices are only approximate. You can use your own device and connect it to wifi. The ship is reachable via e-mail or phone. The final prices for these additional services will be posted onboard the ship.